Plans to Meet at Hope
We are thankful to share that we are able to worship together again as a Hope church family. As the Saskatchewan government revises its’ Re-Open plan for Places of Worship, we will be adjusting our plans to meet. Click here if you’d like to read the provincial governments ‘Places of Worship Guidelines’. If you are unable to attend on Sundays, there will be a Live video of the service on our Hope Family Facebook page.
Please read through our ‘Plans to Meet’ to prepare for attending.
When you first arrive:
- Family groups (people you have been in close contact with) are asked to stand and sit 6 feet apart from other families at all times.
- Please bring a mask; you may want to wear it in the foyer where physical distancing may be difficult, and you’ll need to wear it for singing.
- In order to maintain a one way flow of traffic, only enter through the west doors and center glass doors at the start of the service (10 a.m.)
- You will be greeted at the doors and given hand sanitizer (and a mask if you have not brought one), and your name(s) written down for contact tracing.
- Once inside, please continue the flow of traffic into the sanctuary and find a seat.
- If you need to leave the building when most people are arriving (around 10 a.m.), please exit through the east doors (by the office).
During the service:
- If you need to leave the sanctuary when most people are coming in, please go out through the south-west stairwell.
- Children will need to stay with their parents at all times.
- Family groups will need to sit together in the sanctuary, not in the foyer. The rows will be placed 6 feet apart, but family groups will need to maintain the 6 foot distance from other groups within their row.
- Please wear a mask while singing; you may take it off during the teaching time.
End of the service:
- Again, in order to maintain a one way flow of traffic, only exit through the west doors and center glass doors at the end of the service (approx. 11:15 a.m.)
We will be having a shorter service for the next while; just over an hour. There will be no coffee break or Kid’s church, but we’ll have a kid’s feature video in the service. If you are needing to use the washroom while at the church, please sanitize all doors and handles after use (you may also sanitize before use as a precaution; sanitizing spray will be available).
We trust that God will guide us in this journey and desire to worship Him in all circumstances. Blessed be the Name of the Lord!
“I urge you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship” Romans 12:1