Going on mission with God Together
HOPE Fellowship Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead (1Peter 1:3)
- ..being a family of refuge where people find unconditional love, acceptance and forgiveness, becoming spiritual family together in Christ Jesus, often through small groups.
- ..the Holy Spirit’s presence and initiation: we have and are willing to pay the price to follow His lead.
- ..allowing time to wait on God whenever we gather: we expect to hear from Him, so that our discernment, teaching and wisdom are from the Spirits leading, even if it is awkward.
- ..releasing every spiritual gift through the Spirit, with the measure of faith and the grace given, just as He determines.
- ..everyone being discipled in Christ for our calling in the body and to the world, whether staying in our fellowship for a long or short time.
- ..that leadership is necessary for discernment: to call out, equip and release other leaders, while being an example as under Christ’s Authority.
- ..Jesus Christ-centered teaching from the Word of God.
- ..Spirit-led worship, prayer and intercession
- ..seeing ourselves as a part of the whole body of Christ.
- ..having God’s heart for justice and reconciliation.
- ..New Testament governance, with functioning Elders and the development of the ministry gifts of the Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, and Teacher.
Our Friends and other ministries
Saskatchewan Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches
Canadian Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches
Spoken Word Ministries